Help improve everyday cycling in the Congleton area.
- 10% discount at the Cycle Centre in West Rd.
- Social rides suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Regular meetings in Congleton for updates on the campaign.
- Remember, high membership numbers add weight to the Congleton Cycling Campaign and its efforts to make changes.
- All this for only £5 annual membership per household
- Publication of Congleton Cycle Network map and updated versions for local distribution including to primary schools for every year 5 and 6 schoolchild. Third edition published in June 2011.
- Production of a cycle network map of the area in 2013 (in conjunction with SE Cheshire Cycle Group), for local distribution.
- Cycle access to Congleton Park.
- Upgrading of the footpath between Newcastle Rd (A34) and Solly Crescent to an authorised cycle route, widened and surfaced.
- Improved cycle parking in and around town.
- Safe road crossings for Willow St. and the Clayton By-pass.
- Cycle lanes along West Rd. and the Clayton By-pass.
- Route 55 signs (including destinations) through the town.
A group working to improve cycling conditions in the area for workers, shoppers & school children. Promote and encourage cycling in all its forms, work with other cycle groups/clubs & the transport charity Sustrans.